Chinês | Guia de Frases - Negócios | Pedido

Pedido - Realizando

We are considering the purchase of…
我们正在考虑购买...
Formal, tentativa
We are pleased to place an order with your company for ...
我们很乐意订购贵公司的...
Formal, muito polido
We would like to place an order.
我们想下个订单。
Formal, polido
Enclosed is our firm order for…
附上的是我们公司就...的订单
Formal, polido
Enclosed you will find our order.
您将在附件中看到我们公司的订单。
Formal, polido
We have a steady demand for…, and so would like to order…
我们对...有稳定的需求,所以想下...的订单
Formal, polido
We herewith place our order for…
我们特此开出...的订单
Formal, direto
We intend to buy...from you.
我们意在向您购买...
Formal, direto
Would you be able to accept and order for…at a price of…per...?
您能够接受针对...每单位...价格的订单吗?
Formal, muito direto
We look forward to your confirmation. Please confirm in writing.
我们期待您的确认,请以书面形式确认。
Formal, polido

Pedido - Confirmando

Could you please confirm the dispatch date and price by fax?
您能以传真形式确认发送日期和价格吗?
Formal, polido
Your order will be processed as quickly as possible.
我们会尽快处理您的订单。
Formal, muito polido
Your order is being processed, and we expect to have the order ready for shipment before…
您的订单正在处理中,我们预计在...之前订单能够装运
Formal, polido
In accordance with our verbal agreements, we are sending you the contract for your signature.
根据口头协议,我们向您发送合同,请签字确认。
Formal, direto
Enclosed you will find two copies of the contract.
附件中您将收到两份合同复印件。
Formal, direto
Please return a signed copy of the contract no later than 10 days of the receipt date.
请在收到后10天内将签署好的合同复印件发回我们。
Formal, direto
We hereby confirm your order.
我们在此确认您的订单。
Formal, polido
This is to confirm our verbal order dated…
这是为了确认我们...时定下的口头协议
Formal, polido
We accept your terms of payment and confirm that the payment will be made by irrevocable letter of credit / international money order (IMO) / bank transfer.
我们接受您的付款条件,并确认付款由不可撤消的信用证/国际汇票/银行转账进行。
Formal, direto
We have just received your fax and can confirm the order as stated.
我们刚刚收到您的传真,可以确认上述订单。
Formal, direto
We are placing this trial order on the condition that the delivery is made before…
只有递送日期在...前,我们才发出此试购订单
Formal, direto
Your goods will be dispatched within…days/weeks/months.
您的货物即将在... 天/周/月之内送出
Formal, direto

Pedido - Alterando detalhes do pedido

Would it be possible to reduce our order from...to…
是否有可能将我们的订购量由...减少到...
Formal, polido
Would it be possible to increase our order from…to…
是否有可能将我们的订单量由...增加到...
Formal, polido
Would it be possible to delay the order until…
是否有可能将订购推迟到...
Formal, polido
Unfortunately, we must inform you that we are not able to deliver the goods until…
抱歉告诉您,我们直到...时才能交付货物
Formal, polido
We regret to inform you that this order will not be ready for dispatch tomorrow.
遗憾地告诉您,订单明天将无法出货。
Formal, polido

Pedido - Cancelando

We are sorry to inform you that we have to place our order elsewhere.
非常抱歉地告诉您,我们不得不在别处下单。
Formal, muito polido
We are sorry to inform you that we have already placed the order elsewhere.
非常抱歉地告诉您,我们已经在别处下单了。
Formal, muito polido
Unfortunately these articles are no longer available/are out of stock, so we will have to cancel your order.
很抱歉,但是已经没货了,所以我们不得不取消您的订单。
Formal, polido
Unfortunately your conditions are not competitive enough for the order to be viable.
很抱歉,您提供的条件不够有竞争力,我们无法下订单。
Formal, polido
Unfortunately we cannot accept your offer because…
不好意思,我们不能接受您的订单,因为...
Formal, polido
We would like to cancel our order. The order number is...
我们想取消订单,订单号是...
Formal, direto
We are forced to cancel our order due to...
我们不得不取消订单,因为...
Formal, direto
Since you are not willing to offer us a lower rate, we regret to inform you that we are unable to place an order with you.
既然您不愿意给我们提供更低的价格,我们遗憾地告诉您我们无法在您处订购。
Formal, muito direto
We see no other alternative but to cancel our order for…
我们别无选择只能取消订单,因为...
Formal, muito direto