Traduções e exemplos
Exemplos de uso
Exemplos de uso para "the small hours" em português
Essas frases provêm de fontes externas e podem ser imprecisas. bab.la não é responsável por esse conteúdo.
EnglishAll the meetings went on into the small hours.
EnglishAdmittedly, this has happened most often in the small hours of the night or when we are coming directly from the airport.
Englishinto the small hours
EnglishThe codes of transparency and democracy which drove the Constitutional Convention were a good deal preferable to secretive summits, and backroom deals in the wee small hours of Thursday morning.
Mais pelo bab.la
Aprenda outras palavras
- the shape of things to come
- the ship of state
- the shivers
- the shoemaker's son goes barefoot
- the shoemaker's son goes ill-shod
- the show must go on
- the sign of the cross
- the single
- the sixty-four thousand dollar question
- the sky's the limit
- the small hours
- the smallest room
- the smart money is on X
- the smart set
- the sooner, the better
- the source
- the sparks will fly
- the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
- the squeaky wheel gets the grease
- the still small voice of conscience
- the still watches of the night
Mais traduções no dicionário Português-Inglês bab.la.