Traduções e exemplos
Exemplos de uso
Exemplos de uso para "a war of words" em português
Essas frases provêm de fontes externas e podem ser imprecisas. bab.la não é responsável por esse conteúdo.
EnglishI also believe that it is better to have a war of words than to have tensions that are long-lasting.
EnglishOpportunities to work with the Obama Administration should not be spoilt by a transatlantic war of words.
EnglishIn this way, resolutions and the war of words will be translated into the genuine work of reform involving clear and agreed goals.
EnglishI must point out that we have all witnessed the ongoing war of words recently over the safety of genetically modified organisms.
Englisha war of words
EnglishThe Bulgarian Government constantly repeats that it is taking measures to fight the mafia, but it would appear that it is mainly conducting a war of words.
Mais pelo bab.la
Aprenda outras palavras
- a tiny bit
- a traditional cake from Portugal, in the shape of a lamprey eel
- a traditionally German spread of sweet and savoury foods served in southern regions of Brazil, similar to but more lavish than the English ‘afternoon tea’
- a trouble shared is a trouble halved
- a turn-up for the books
- a type of bond on a vehicle bought in installments or leasing
- a type of dance of African origin accompanied by drums
- a unique feature
- a very extravagant woman
- a very tall person
- a war of words
- a waste of space
- a watched pot never boils
- a week ago
- a while
- a while ago
- a whole new ball game
- a will of iron
- a wise person
- a wolf in sheep's clothing
- a woman of letters
Mais traduções no dicionário Português-Inglês bab.la.