Traduções e exemplos
Exemplos de uso
Exemplos de uso para "a tiny bit" em português
Essas frases provêm de fontes externas e podem ser imprecisas. bab.la não é responsável por esse conteúdo.
EnglishOK, and then just through my skin a tiny bit, and then out the other side like this.
EnglishJust a little bit of data, a tiny bit of data.
EnglishIt's very, very sharp, and I'm going to just sterilize it a tiny bit.
EnglishIf one puts all the money together and creates synergy then one can be a tiny bit satisfied, but then only a tiny bit.
EnglishThere is a tiny bit of history behind this report.
EnglishThis means that whenever there is a debate which is a tiny bit important, it gets taken off the agenda.
EnglishWhat the Commission regrets most of all is that we have been so close to reaching one: only a tiny bit more was needed.
EnglishOr a tiny bit of sticking-plaster on a suppurating wound. And this suppurating wound is our common agricultural policy with its system of production incentives.
EnglishTo lie is a sin: with a grain of repentance on this issue, you could have earned a tiny bit of neutrality from quarters other than those which are supporting you today.
Traduções parecidas para a tiny bit em Português
a good bit advérbio
a little bit
Mais pelo bab.la
Aprenda outras palavras
- a straw in the wind
- a stroke of genius
- a tall order
- a tempest in a teapot
- a terrible shame
- a thieves' kitchen, a den of thieves
- a thing of beauty is a joy for ever
- a thousand escudos
- a tidy sum
- a tight spot
- a tiny bit
- a traditional cake from Portugal, in the shape of a lamprey eel
- a traditionally German spread of sweet and savoury foods served in southern regions of Brazil, similar to but more lavish than the English ‘afternoon tea’
- a trouble shared is a trouble halved
- a turn-up for the books
- a type of bond on a vehicle bought in installments or leasing
- a type of dance of African origin accompanied by drums
- a unique feature
- a very extravagant woman
- a very tall person
- a war of words
Além disso, bab.la fornece mais traduções no dicionário Português-Alemão.